Friday, April 04, 2008

Another Sign of the Things to Come...

More beauty breaking open from the cold shells of winter. A tree grows in Malvern Prep's campus near Good Counsel Hall.

I had a funny feeling the story wasn't going to end in that chilling darkness, bleak and drained of the robin's trill and the smell of grass. Life always finds a way, dwelling in darkness and obscurity only for a season.

Such is life... hope for the flowers and all the way up the scale of Being; fresh hope for us wrapped in our winter coats, ready to burst open at just the right time, when the warm breath of the Holy Spirit fills Adam's nostrils again and we are remade.... "Behold, I make all things new."

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...