Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex
A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...
-
In Tolkien's mythology of Middle-Earth, he writes of a time before the downfall of humanity, when the world was flat. The Valar, angelic...
-
OK. This image is a little creepy. But I didn't make it up. I'm going to meet it this weekend, "face to face." Uh.... Let ...
-
If they knew how big they’d become on the music scene, lead singer Ben Gibbard of the band “Death Cab for Cutie” once confessed, they woul...
2 comments:
I learned how to use a crowd to make the rainstorm sounds when I was in high school - someone led everyone in the auditorium (1600+ students), guiding us to change from slide-snap-pat in sections. It was really cool not only to hear the effect, but to be a part of it! Maybe you could introduce this to your school boys, Bill?
Not a bad idea! What an awesome experience it must've been!
Post a Comment