Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Priest Eats Haggis
I think I've mentioned somewhere in this blog one of my favorite podcasts, the Daily Breakfast. It's a collection of thoughts and experiences, random stuff from computers to movies, Harry Potter to holiness, all from a Catholic priest in the Netherlands, Fr. Roderick. He's just started a new video podcast detailing trips he's made throughout the world, his latest being Scotland (a country I'm deeply indebted to, as it gave me my grandmother, and was the land where my grandparents first met!). In this video, Fr. Roderick tastes a traditional sampling of haggis: sheep's heart, liver and lungs, mixed with oatmeal and spices... Mmmm, yummy!
I love Fr. Roderick!! Do yourself a favor and subscribe to his podcasts here at www.sqpn.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex
A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...
-
In Tolkien's mythology of Middle-Earth, he writes of a time before the downfall of humanity, when the world was flat. The Valar, angelic...
-
OK. This image is a little creepy. But I didn't make it up. I'm going to meet it this weekend, "face to face." Uh.... Let ...
-
If they knew how big they’d become on the music scene, lead singer Ben Gibbard of the band “Death Cab for Cutie” once confessed, they woul...
2 comments:
Hi Billy,
Am I the only one who noticed they didn't actually show him take a second bite?
Did you notice there was just a lot of grimacing and mouth rubbing? hhmmm
Your Cuz,
Mary
Yeah... pretty creepy eh? LONG LIVE HAGGIS!
Post a Comment