Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Priest Eats Haggis

I think I've mentioned somewhere in this blog one of my favorite podcasts, the Daily Breakfast. It's a collection of thoughts and experiences, random stuff from computers to movies, Harry Potter to holiness, all from a Catholic priest in the Netherlands, Fr. Roderick. He's just started a new video podcast detailing trips he's made throughout the world, his latest being Scotland (a country I'm deeply indebted to, as it gave me my grandmother, and was the land where my grandparents first met!). In this video, Fr. Roderick tastes a traditional sampling of haggis: sheep's heart, liver and lungs, mixed with oatmeal and spices... Mmmm, yummy! I love Fr. Roderick!! Do yourself a favor and subscribe to his podcasts here at www.sqpn.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Billy,
Am I the only one who noticed they didn't actually show him take a second bite?
Did you notice there was just a lot of grimacing and mouth rubbing? hhmmm

Your Cuz,
Mary

The Heart of Things said...

Yeah... pretty creepy eh? LONG LIVE HAGGIS!

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...