Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two New Podcasts are Up!

In my interview with Sr. Josephine Kase, the Assistant Director for the Office of Ecumenical & Interreligious Affairs in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, we spoke on Sister's work in building up and sustaining dialogue among other Christians and non-Christians within the Archdiocese.


Lisa Hendey is the Founder and Editor of CatholicMom.com, a Catholic web site focusing on the Catholic faith, Catholic parenting and family life, and Catholic cultural topics. We spoke at length on the idea of "E-vangelizing" through blogs, websites, and podcasts! Lots of good resources at www.CatholicMom.com! The podcasts are available here!


2 comments:

Lily said...

I just discovered your blog! I liked your articles so much that I've added your blog to my links list.
Through this article I found the site catholicmom.com and I want to thank you for that!

Best wishes,
Lily

The Heart of Things said...

Hi Lily,

Thanks so much. Lisa Hendey does have a lot of wonderful resources. Speaking of! Your blog of desserts and cooking ideas is amazing. Do you have an english translation of your writing?

Peace,
Bill

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...