Sunday, August 13, 2006

80's Music as a Proof for God's Existence

I believe 80's music is one of the proofs for God's existence. Especially the stuff from Foreigner. Listen to the longing for love and communion in this one!!:

"Now this mountain I must climb Feels like a world upon my shoulders through the clouds I see love shine It keeps me warm as life grows colder In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me..."

OK, more on this one later.....

+

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...