Sunday, August 13, 2006

80's Music as a Proof for God's Existence

I believe 80's music is one of the proofs for God's existence. Especially the stuff from Foreigner. Listen to the longing for love and communion in this one!!:

"Now this mountain I must climb Feels like a world upon my shoulders through the clouds I see love shine It keeps me warm as life grows colder In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is I want you to show me I wanna feel what love is I know you can show me..."

OK, more on this one later.....

+

Post a Comment

23 Keys for Unlocking the Mystery of Gender, Identity, and Human Sexuality

Who am I? This fundamental question is asked ultimately by every person ever born. What is this great mystery of human life; what is our o...