Friday, July 18, 2008

Bill and Sean's Excellent Adventure!

What's This All About?

This weekend (and all of next week), as a gift for his recent Confirmation into the fullness of the Catholic Faith, I'm taking my nephew on a journey of biblical proportions. He doesn't know where we're going, but he knows it's a leap of faith and a walk closer to the Lord (sometimes a hike;)

In order for family and friends to keep abreast of our journeys, I've created a blog, aptly named "Bill and Sean's Excellent Adventure!" This will allow us to post messages and pictures and for everyone else to read about and envy in the good sense of the word some of the deep (and not so deep) thoughts and conversations we'll be having as we travel into the wild! All are welcome to pop in for a virtual visit! The blog will be the canvas on which we paint our travels!

HERE IT IS AGAIN IN ALL IT'S GLORY: http://billandseansexcellentadventure.blogspot.com/

Please say a prayer for our safe travels and good weather!

3 comments:

duskangel said...

You are hilarious ! :-) How much time did it take to photoshop yalls heads on those bodies?

Hey, I made a huge confession of a big weakness on my blog. Come read it !

Anonymous said...

You are a great Uncle! We have arrived in Alabama, thanks for the prayers. If your "excellent adventure" lasts longer than a week, feel free to head down here to Alabama. It is like another world here, in a good way. Have a great adventure!

Peace!
Wendy

The Heart of Things said...

Dawn M,

Oh the photoshopping gets easier and easier! I read your post, I'll have to listen to MMM. You've got a great hubby there!!

Wendy, Congrats on the smooth move! And thanks for the invite. We're having a great time up north, though I wish we had some of that southern sunlight.... it's been raining off and on for a couple days :(

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...