Monday, March 28, 2011
If you answer YES to at least 5 of the following questions you must do the next logical step. Are you ready? Operators are standing by...
1. Do you want to be happy?
2. Are you distressed by the current situation in Libya?
3. Have you ever prayed that Lady Gaga and/or Madonna would turn their creative passion into a volcano of love for God and the beauty and gift of femininity?
4. Have you ever experienced divorce in your family or your extended family and wanted it to go away?
5. Have you ever dreamed of finding perfect love?
6. Do you like food?
7. Do you enjoy intense and uplifting conversations about the deepest questions of life with people of all ages from all over the country and beyond?
8. Would you like to lose yourself (and find yourself) in a deep heart and head academic immersion into the inspired meditations of a man about to be declared "Blessed" by the Catholic Church?
9. Are you intrigued by Amish people?
10. Could you use a week of retreat with Holy Mass, adoration, confession, and praise and worship music?
11. Would you like to hear me sing 80's music at random intervals while quoting from Blessed John Paul II ?
12. Would you like to possibly find your soulmate. I'm just saying it happened once before.
13. Have you been hearing a lot of press about Theology of the Body and always wanted to learn more?
14. Would you like to celebrate Pope John Paul II's May 1st beatification in a really substantial way, one that would make him really happy, even happier than he is right now in the Beatific Vision (if that's possible)?
If you answered YES to at least three of these queries, then really need to CLICK THIS. Then scroll down to June 12!!
Who am I? This fundamental question is asked ultimately by every person ever born. What is this great mystery of human life; what is our o...
OK. This image is a little creepy. But I didn't make it up. I'm going to meet it this weekend, "face to face." Uh.... Let ...
PREAMBLE: Before we even begin today's reflections, I have something to smell you, I mean tell you. One of the coolest things about Pa...
With Christians, a poetical view of things is a duty. We are bid to color all things with hues of faith, to see a divine meaning in every ...