Thursday, January 15, 2009

From a Warm House I Looked

From a warm house I looked through windows to the street and saw Orion rising with shimmering, fiery feet But blurred, he stilted, stammered Behind a dirty pane Through cloth and curtain moving Old, musty, stale and stained From a warm and smoke-filled house I walked and left half-hearted conversation Mumbled, grumbled, garnered and I rose in exultation Away from hoards of syllables, reused and recycled
Exchanging hot air for cold I took the path once traveled By the mystic hearts of old
Orion dancing clearer now
over empty fields of white
pregnant as a seed with possibility my own feet took their flight
And into the dark with eyes now seeing
I moved over cold and wintery scenes
Not with mind but heart now steering
I left that house behind
.... and finding nothing discovered Everything.
Post a Comment

23 Keys for Unlocking the Mystery of Gender, Identity, and Human Sexuality

Who am I? This fundamental question is asked ultimately by every person ever born. What is this great mystery of human life; what is our o...