Thursday, September 27, 2007

Common Nonsense with Fr. Cliff Ermatinger

Whoops.... In the busyness of last week, I failed to post the content of last week's radio show! I had a fantastic talk (and the time flew by) with Fr. Cliff Ermatinger, a priest of the Legionaries of Christ, and author of a book called Common Nonsense. Here's the write up below, and the link to purchase the book is found here.

Common Nonsense By Cliff Ermatinger: Are you tired of those trite sound bytes that you know are wrong but can't say why? This book equips you to not only rebut the nonsensical but to win others for those truths that ensure a happy life. This is a wonderful tool for study groups.

ISBN Number : 1-933271-08-6

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...