Friday, August 03, 2007

The Exploding Whale Incident - A Bizarre and True Story

OK, this one is not for the faint hearted. I'm actually on the fence about putting in on my blog, which so often seeks to inspire and uplift its readers. OK, I'm off the fence now. This is too bizarre to pass up. It's a true story that truly took place in Florence, Oregon, USA, on November 12, 1970. A news crew, led by a REAL reporter known as Paul Linnman was on hand for this bizarre and TRUE event. They have the thing on tape. And so without further ado, here is the true story of the dead and beached whale that the Oregon State Highway Division decided to blow up with dynamite because it was really smelly. Your comments would be appreciated, because I'm speechless.

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...