Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Now available in stores somewhere! The song I've been looking for oh round about 6 years! Dave Wilcox has a knack for nailing me right where I need to be nailed. It's the moment of committment that he loves to contemplate, those dynamic few moments wherein a path is set, a new note sounds the beginning of the soundtrack of your life and you are the one who must decide to sing it. Dave got me long ago with Hold it up to the Light, and finally Get On has been published in the new CD Vista. Here's a wee taste of the refrain.... GET ON And my heart says, "C'mon let's go" And my mind's saying, "I don't know" And the train is at the station But I'm lost in contemplation And this ticket's only good for just so long I can think about it 'til that train is gone or just get on...

No comments:

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...